Korean Pork BBQGlad® Storage Gallon Zipper Bag
Enjoy Korean BBQ at home with this quick and easy recipe.
- ½ kilo thinly sliced pork
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 2–3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1–2 scallions, chopped
- 1½ teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon
- toasted seasame seeds
- Pinch of ground black pepper
Combine all the ingredient in a bowl.
Use the sauce to marinate thinly sliced pork or beef short ribs or slabs of extra firm tofu.
Place the pork in a glad storage bag and coat evenly with marinade.
Marinate for at least 2 hours and up to a day.
Keep the bag in the chiller while marinating the pork.
Grill slices of pork and wrap in lettuce, dip in gojuchang with soy sauce and sesame oil.